SE4 Polyacrylite Helmet
Weighing in at 1500 grams, our SE4 Polyacrylite Helmet comes with MIPS, incorporating brain rotational protection.
This helmet comes with 16 intake ports to channel cool air around and over a rider's head, forcing hot sweaty air out through six rear exhaust ports.
The SE4 Polyacrylite is DOT & ECE 22.05 Certified.
- MIPS brain protection system, reduces rotational forces to the brain
- EPP (Expanded PolyPropylene) chin bar for lightweight, durable protection
- Three shell sizes to more accurately fit a variety of head sizes and rider ages, improving overall safety
- Anatomical 3D contoured cheek pads with emergency release system for EMS responders
- Plastic visor screws and brass inserts for easy impact break-away
- Stainless steel D-rings are both light and strong
- Comes with TLD helmet drawstring sock.
- DOT & ECE 22.05 Certified depending on region
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.