- ECE / DOT approved
- Tri-weave composite shell is comprised of carbon fiber, DuPont™ Kevlar® and fiberglass, producing a lightweight shell with superior penetration resistance.
- Impact Energy Cells made of RHEON, the Impact Energy Cells maximize absorption of low speed linear and rotational impacts, reducing forces transmitted to the brain
- Conehead® EPS Technology provides a softer liner whereby the cones help manage or absorb an impact force more efficiently. Six critical zones have been fine tuned for a progressive response to low speed and high-speed impacts
- Expanded volume EPS means strategic areas of the helmet have more impact absorbing EPS, more suspension between your head and the ground
- EPP (Expanded Polypropylene) chin bar, creates an additional element of impact mitigation, and is used in the chin bar for its superior damage resistance, and energy absorbing properties
- Clavicle shell relief zone creates a soft zone filled with EPS and EPP to aid in reducing clavicle injuries
- Custom molded rubber trim with integrated nose guard
- Lightweight custom visor screws and stainless-steel D-rings
- Comfort liner and quick release cheek pads are made of washable moisture wicking, anti-microbial material
- True Functional Ventilation (TFV)-When in motion air is forced through multiple air intake vents, then passed through aligned vent channels in the EPS and exits out multiple rear exhaust vents
- Soft fleece helmet bag included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.