The Alpinestars Tech-7 Boots feature an upper constructed from light, innovative microfiber that is flexible and abrasion resistant. Innovative, evolutionary TPU shin-plate construction for greater range of fitment features a reinforced VELCRO® brand closure for comfortable, highly customized closure. The shin zone incorporates a TPU blade system engineered to prevent frontal hyperextension and offer greater flex control. Wide entry aperture for convenience with VELCRO® brand upper closure TPR flap to allow broad ranging calf fit adjustment and support. Medial-facing area is constructed from one-piece TPU panel with honeycomb sculpturing for maximum grip contact with bike and improved heat and abrasion resistance. Top rear flexion of the boot is supported around the calf by an innovative TPU sliding blade system which dissipates the friction.
- Ergonomic, aluminum buckle system offers secure and highly personalized closure
- Innovative TPU lateral ankle protection provides biomechanical link between the middle lateral and the bottom lateral of the boot
- Instep and Achilles accordion flex zones are constructed for superior control and support
- TPU lower shell is reinforced with a metal shank and includes toe reinforcement for impact and abrasion resistance
- Extended microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry
- New closure system includes aluminum buckles plus aluminum frame with innovative self-aligning, quick release closures for customized secure fitment
- All buckles are replaceable
- Breathable mesh 3D liner with anti-sliding microfiber suede reinforcement on the heel area
- Soft poly-foam surrounds the ankles and collar offers comfort and shock absorbing performance
- Removable anatomic footbed
- Exclusive high grip rubber double density compound outer sole
- Sole and footpeg insert on sole are replaceable
- CE certified
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.